Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
The festival will include Irish Bands, Irish Dance Academies, a Seisiun Tent, Celtic Canines, and a Leprechaun Lane Kids Area! In addition to the main stage area on Taylor Street we are happy to have Page 158 Books, Sugar Magnolia Cafe and Tonic Bar and Social Club hosting activities for this years festival.
- 3:00 – Blessing and opening prayer
- 3:00 to 3:30 – Raleigh Scottish Dance
- 3:30 to 4:00 – Flourish Baton Club
- 4:00 to 5:00 – Trip McCool and the Old School
- 5:00 to 5:15 – Red Hair and Freckles Competition
- 5:15 to 5:45 – Inis Cairde School of Irish Dance
- 5:45 to 6:45 – Barrowburn
- 6:45 to 7:15 – Tríonóide Academy of Irish Dance
- 7:15 to 8:15 – Ewes Tree
- 8:30 to 10:00 – Nine Times Around
Entertainment on White Street
- 3:00 to 5:00 – Rip the Calico, Celtic-inspired dance band at Sugar Magnolia Cafe.
- 7:00 to 9:00 – Dave Devlin, singer and baritone ukulelist at Tonic Bar and Social Club.
Entertainment at Page 158 Books
- 4:00 to 4:40 – Ken Cleary, Americana singer-songwriter (children’s songs too!) & storyteller (guitar)
- 4:45 to 5:25 – Kim Lane, poet and singer-songwriter (guitar, dulcimer, and Sean nos)
- 5:30 to 6:10 – Tommy Kagan, Irish and Scottish fiddler
- 6:15 to 7:00 – Alice Osborn, poet and Americana singer-songwriter (guitar and Celtic fiddle)
All musicians and dancers at the festival are donating their time and talent for free. If they bring a smile to your face or a tear to your eye please let them know they are appreciated. They perform because they want to share their love of Irish culture and music with as wide an audience as possible.